Marketing Operations Manager
Sales and Marketing – Revenue Operations /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come to the best work of your life at Boulevard.
What You'll Do Here
- Assess the current state and make recommendations to improve our marketing infrastructure for scalable success
- Own Boulevard’s marketing tech stack (Pardot, Segment, D&B Hoovers, Zoominfo, Pendo, Sendoso etc.) for administration, day-to-day operations, optimizations, automations, and integrations
- Build an organized and efficient marketing organization by managing critical business processes such as attribution, enrichment, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Develop, maintain and monitor performance-based metrics and dashboards that measure the health of Demand Gen, including ROI, payback periods, and funnel efficiency metrics by channel and campaign
- Partner with all GTM teams to execute cross-functional initiatives to improve efficiency, conversion rates and customer insights
- Manage the lead enrichment strategy for improving the quality of the database (prospect and customer) to enable effective audience segmentation and profiling
- Ensure required data is captured at all buyer engagement stages and accurate multi-touch attribution is reported
- Create and maintain documentation of processes to scale our Marketing Ops function, including gathering inputs and coordinating reviews of the documents from key stakeholders
- Manage the evaluation, integration and implementation of new marketing tech
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize performance of marketing team, systems and processes
- Support Marketing’s planning, budget management, and execution
What You'll Need To Thrive
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, marketing automation, demand gen, or similar role for B2B SaaS.
- Expertise in marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo, or Hubspot
- Experience with multi-touch attribution and Customer Data Platform systems; Expertise with Segment preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex data sets
- Familiarity with Marketing metrics and concepts
- Proficiency with Salesforce. Familiarity with automation rules and triggers is a plus.
- Proficiency with Excel / Google Sheets and other data analysis tools to extract and share insights from our data.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Data-Driven: Consistently leverage data and insights to guide marketing strategy and execute effective marketing campaigns that deliver measurable value throughout the marketing funnel
- High-Quality Communicator: Top-notch presenter and negotiator. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, achieve measurable results, and convey those results to managers and executives
- Self-Starter: The ability to manage and execute on multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Go-Getter: you are eager, resourceful, and able to keep up in a high-paced startup environment
- Tech Savvy: you utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible. You have a natural curiosity for the tech industry, and want to be part of high energy and passionate team
Within 1 Month You'll...
- Graduate from Boulevard’s platform training program
- Learn the competitive landscape
- Align on expectations for the role of Marketing Ops at Boulevard with Director of Rev Ops
- Learn the current marketing ops processes
- Partner with the Marketing Team to understand the marketing process, goals, and pain points
- Own performance-based metrics and dashboards that measure the health of Demand Gen
Within 3 Months You'll...
- Complete an assessment of the current state of our marketing infrastructure and make recommendations
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success Teams to understand their processes
- Own campaign operations
- Own the marketing tech stack
- Develop new dashboards needed to better understand the health of Demand Gen
- Support Marketing budget management
After 6 Months You'll...
- Play an integral role in implementing a multi-touch attribution model
- Own Customer Data Platform (CDP) operations
- Make recommendations to reallocate resources across marketing channels to increase our outreach
- Make recommendations to improve our GTM efficiency metrics
- Support Marketing’s planning
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.