Director, Sales Training & Development
Sales and Marketing – Sales Operations
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
As the Director, Sales Training & Development, you will own core sales training programs and initiatives, train sellers on the most up-to-date go-to-market materials, own onboarding, and identify high-impact learning opportunities, then translate and build these into world-class systems, processes and content around enablement and education that supports all experience levels across our reps & leads. You should have extensive experience working directly with Sales and Customer Success: you have a passion for sales and sales management, understand the demands on reps' time and the best ways for them to learn and absorb new product information, and know how to create and roll out new initiatives from end to end. You will play a critical role driving revenue by supporting our organizations success by ensuring that effective selling doesn’t happen by chance - it is predictable and formulaic.
- Scope, build and administer the Boulevard's Sales Training Program across all rep and lead levels. Program pillars include: role competencies & talent development guide, new hire onboarding, ongoing learning, and coaching programs.
- Build industry-specific sales training programs to equip sellers with the industry and platform expertise to sell Boulevard's offerings in market
- Manage curriculum development and the best learning methods (self-directed, online, blended, in person)
- Partner with Sales leaders to design, develop, and deliver a world-class training program that will increase productivity and revenue.
- Equip sellers with the tools, programs, and trainings to understand the best practices for each offering and how to sell effectively
- Identify, vet, and deploy the systems and analytics required to effectively launch and measure each program's impact.
- Audit program evaluations, Sales Metrics, and KPIs to make meaningful decision on growth and changes to Sales Enablement efforts.
- Deliver content for quarterly/annual sales programs, bootcamps and events.
- Collaborate with the Product and Marketing teams to create effective and engaging sales messaging for all Sales Learning and Development programs; new product rollouts; process changes; tools and best practices.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all of Boulevard’s service and internal systems
- Minimum five years in a sales enablement and training role, well-versed in adult learning principles and L&D current trends for companies, preferably in the B2B/SaaS space
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
- An innate skill and high self-confidence needed to motivate sellers
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead within a cross-functional environment
- Experience building and implementing global enablement programs and executing regional/local market strategies
- Experience across the Customer Lifecycle with pre-sales, sales and customer success teams
- Experience working with a variety of Learning Systems, Video Editing or other Enablement Tools is highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for coaching and mentoring
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.