Director, Demand Generation
Sales and Marketing – Marketing Leadership
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
Boulevard is looking for a Director, Demand Generation who will be responsible for connecting the value of Boulevard’s brand and solutions to prospects around the world. You will work with Sales and Marketing to build, launch and maintain multi-channel, multi-step inbound and outbound demand gen campaigns designed to grow and streamline new customer acquisition, fill the sales funnel with qualified leads and optimize customer retention. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Boulevard's growth around the globe. Interested?
- Drive Boulevard's acquisition strategy while collaborating to ensure integration across Boulevard's Product Marketing, Content and Creative teams.
- Build and lead a paid and earned demand generation team.
- Ensure sales lead, conversion, and retention goals are met by delivering great prospect and customer program experiences with the brand based on deep understanding of the markets, buyers and how to read digital body language.
- Manage agency and freelance relationships.
- Manage the lead funnel and envision high impact campaigns that reach our target markets.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions and forecasts regarding our demand gen strategies and paid investments.
- Work with Finance, Marketing, and Engineering to create and maintain lead attribution and data management processes to be used to drive insights and actions.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops and Sales Ops to develop campaign metrics and KPIs as well as collective Sales and Marketing success criteria.
- Effectively communicate and evangelize reporting on demand gen’s success to key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain high-performing relationships between the Sales, Operations, and Marketing teams to achieve shared objectives.
- 6+ years of professional experience with at least 3+ years working in and managing a demand gen, growth marketing or digital marketing team in a B2B enterprise technology environment.
- Big picture thinker who is able to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned demand gen strategy, and drive execution.
- Experience with marketing technology and automation tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, social platforms, etc.
- You thrive on being data-informed and results driven but also recognize the importance of qualitative and contextual inputs for balanced decision-making.
- You understand the processes that drive marketing and sales, and underpin the sales and marketing relationship.
- You pride yourself on earning trust and maintaining confidence with your colleagues.
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator who speaks directly to ensure common understanding and commitment.
- You are eager to apply best-in-class practices but are also open to creatively adapting best practices to preserve Boulevard’s brand integrity and personality.
- You are able to structure, process and combine qualitative and quantitative data to draw and share insightful conclusions.
- You are genuinely interested in listening, understanding others and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
- You do not let important details slip through the cracks and are willing to go the distance to get the job done.
- You have an exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives.
- You have supreme planning, organizing, scheduling and prioritizing skills.
- You see ambiguity as opportunity to positively influence the roadmap of the department and company.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.