Sales and Marketing – Sales /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As an Account Executive at Boulevard, you will build relationships with prospective clients, turning them into happy, Boulevard evangelists. You’re an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Boulevard appropriate for each client. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for promoting our product to prospective users.
- Identify high-potential prospective users and grow new revenue from local small businesses.
- Build and maintain relationships with business owners, managers, and staff.
- Define and execute new sales strategies to effectively showcase Boulevard.
- 4+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Significant experience in customer/client-facing role, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand Boulevard's technology platform and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Strong marketing sensibilities, great taste, and lots of creativity.
- Aptitude to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for the startup community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an abundance of charisma, empathy, humility, and humor.
- Thirst for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn.
- Prior experience at a tech startup.
- Prior experience in SMB or enterprise sales.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.