Senior Product Manager, Fintech
Los Angeles /
Research and Development – Product Management /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As the Senior Product Manager, FinTech you will be an early member of a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for adding new mission critical finance and accounting features to the core platform. You will own all aspects of the product feature including go-to-market strategy, roadmap prioritization, full product lifecycle development, and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of the product feature. Our accounting features are used rigorously and you will have the opportunity to make a large impact for our users and internal teams. Our approach is both customer-focused and data-informed. So you will need to dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, define and analyze experiments, and guide the team to move fast and ship solutions.
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with users to identify their biggest problems and develop elegant solutions to address their needs
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Develop a roadmap that excites our customers
- Product Ownership: Evangelize the product to our internal teams (support, implementation and success) and customers. Define the success criteria and iterate until you exceed it
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders
- Launch: Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and external partners. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users
- Measure Success: Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success
- 2-4 years experience in a product management role
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Domain experience with invoices and/or accounting with strong understanding of accounting principles, workflows, and revenue recognition
- Experience building or implementing modern SaaS applications
- Passion for working in fast paced environments and delivering delightful customer experiences
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.