People Operations Coordinator
Operations – People and Culture /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
As a People Operations Coordinator, you will be a friendly face to our international remote distributed workforce as an expert in Onboarding, Benefits, and HR Systems. Get ready to improve existing workflows within the Onboarding, Office Operations, Total Rewards, and Performance Management processes. Streamline the intake of company mail, employee document maintenance, benefits orientation, employee data cleanup, and routine HR system maintenance. Think about any ways you can eliminate manual work to allow yourself and the People Team to work strategically and efficiently. You will be involved in creating a robust Employee Value Proposition answering the question: “Why is it so great to work here?”
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: 1+ years of internship or work experience in a related field
- Stakeholder Management: The ability to approach partnership to your stakeholders with a high degree of professionalism, and provide a white-glove experience to internal customers.
- Detail-Oriented: A strong focus on creating a positive experience for all employees from Onboarding to Benefits to Performance Management.
- Analytical: An analytical mind that leads you to always asking “why?”, and the ability to work towards company goals using any available data to curate your strategy.
- Data Integrity: An understanding of the importance of data integrity at its source.
- Efficiency & Impact: The ability to analyze the Boulevard employee experience with a fine-toothed comb to identify areas of opportunity and propose any changes you want to see. Don’t be shy!
- Systems Expertise: A proven ability to work well within systems and understanding how to maintain accurate data at its source.
- Highly Confidential: A high degree of confidentiality regarding what information can and/or should be shared with appropriate stakeholders.
- Bonus Points: Data manipulations and visualization within Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Filtering, and Graphs
Within 1 month you’ll...
- Graduate from Boulevard’s platform training course
- Learn and understand the core business objectives and areas for improvement
- Begin to own the management and accuracy of employee files
- Learn the importance of data integrity in our HR Information System and participate in regular data audits
Within 3 month you’ll...
- Begin strategizing improvements to current people operations processes
- Document Standard Operating Procedures for recurring processes
- Start working directly with employees as a friendly face representing the People Operations team
- Listen in on calls with our Benefits providers and collaborate on developing a Total Rewards strategy
Within 6 month you’ll...
- Be a key part of a growing team with career advancement opportunities
- Start taking ownership of new programs by utilizing your own needs assessment and project management skills
- Show a clear, scalable path to effectively address business operation needs
- Continue expanding your knowledge for your own career development and work on countless opportunities that have a meaningful impact to the business’ bottom line
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.