Engineering – Internal Tools
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
Boulevard is looking for a Salesforce Developer to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers, and enable efficiency for your fellow Boulevardiers. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with various teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems in Salesforce.
- Be responsible to code complex Visualforce pages and APEX classes
- Manage our Salesforce Pardot and CPQ+Billing implementations
- Build integrations between Boulevard's proprietary platform as well as other systems and databases using REST and Web Services (e.g., NetSuite, Looker, Zendesk, etc.)
- Test and debug to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA in functional and system level testing and fix defects
- Research on new cloud technologies and APIs related to Salesforce platform
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years with Salesforce development experience
- 3+ years with software development experience
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator and Platform Developer I
- Should have hands-on expertise in all of the following technologies: Visualforce, APEX, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows including Restful and related technologies
- Experience with Lightning and Communities
- Experience with version control, managing sandboxes and using automated deployment tools
- Experienced with estimating software development
- Oral and written communication skills
- Any of the following certifications: Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer II, CPQ Consultant/Specialist, Pardot Consultant/Specialist, or any certifications towards Technical Architect
- Knowledge of Elixir and other functional languages
- Familiarity with NetSuite
- Experience with data warehousing
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. GitHub links, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.