Senior Salesforce Developer
Los Angeles /
Research and Development – Engineering, Salesforce /
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
Boulevard is looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, providing an amazing experience for our customers, and enabling efficiency.
Cut through the red tape of a large corporation and have your opinion heard on how best to develop projects. You’ll work closely with various teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems in Salesforce and have the opportunity to build/lead your own team.
Our salesforce instance includes:
- Comprehensive integrations with our platform and primary tech stack
- Custom quoting integrations for a streamlined sales process
- CPQ and Billing for customer lifecycle management and billing
- Single source of truth and integrations with multiple systems
What you’ll do here:
- Code complex Visualforce pages and APEX classes to leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Contribute to strategic projects on our Salesforce Pardot and CPQ+ Billing implementations.
- Build integrations between Boulevard's proprietary platform as well as other systems and databases using REST and Web Services (e.g., NetSuite, Looker, Zendesk, FinancialForce PSA, telephony systems, CaptivateIQ, SalesLoft, Gainsight, etc.)
- Test and debug to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs.
- Support QA in functional and system-level testing and fix defects.
- Research new cloud technologies and APIs related to the Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and marketing to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Salesforce Experience: 3+ years with Salesforce development experience
- Software Experience: 3+ years with software development experience
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator and Platform Developer I
- Tech Skills: Experience with Visualforce, APEX, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows including Restful and related technologies | Experience with Lightning and Communities | Expertise in estimating software development
- Version Control: Experience with version control, managing sandboxes and using automated deployment tools
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Strong Communicator: Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills across both technical and nontechnical teams
- Timely: Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Management: Experience translating business requirements into functional, and non-functional requirements.
- BONUS POINTS for any of the following certifications: Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer II, CPQ Consultant/Specialist, Pardot Consultant/Specialist, or any certifications towards Technical Architect | Knowledge of Elixir and other functional languages | Advanced familiarity with NetSuite | Experience with data warehousing
Within 1 month you’ll...
- Graduate from Boulevard’s platform training course
- Connect with the engineering team and key stakeholders across the company that have a hand in Salesforce (basically everybody)
- Learn and understand the current Salesforce workflows
- Learn and understand the core business objectives and areas for improvement
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Start to suggest best practices and improvements for our salesforce instance to increase internal team efficiencies
- Implement new workflows and processes for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance to be the best at their jobs through VisualForce and APEX customizations.
- Begin to collaborate with engineering leadership to manage the salesforce side of our Platform integration and other integrations like Netsuite, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Community.
After 6 months you’ll...
- Be a key part of a growing team with potential leadership opportunities
- Show a clear, scalable path to effectively address our future roadmap needs
- Expand your knowledge for your own career development and work on countless opportunities that have a meaningful impact to the business’ bottom line
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.