Other – Other
Boulevard is reimagining the way you shop and pay for personal care services. We innovate at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle to solve the unmet needs of businesses and their clients. We believe that the right technology will help small businesses do big things; to thrive and promote prosperity, potential, and possibilities for all.
We are a community committed to creating together, vested in each other’s success. We enjoy the finer things in life and are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. We honor our past and dream big so we can anticipate tomorrow’s needs today. We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. We have an insatiable curiosity, embrace experimentation, and believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication. We are discerning about what we work on and we design every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. We cultivate integrity and trust, always striving to deliver delight, build confidence, and earn admiration in all that we do. We treasure learning, humility, diversity, and deep relationships at every level.
If you are a high-performing individual with passion and inspires others to thrive, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive early-stage tech company poised for growth, offering its team members significant growth opportunities and generous equity packages. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and are backed by leading technology investors.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking and proactive Executive Assistant who is not intimidated to work with the senior leadership team. Your role is to help senior leadership increase bandwidth and improve productivity. We are looking for high-caliber executive support with strong organizational skills, sound judgment, and solid integrity. The Executive Assistant will play an integral role in the support of day to day functions for the executive team.
- Respond to all day-to-day needs of busy executives. This includes, but is not limited to scheduling and/or providing correspondence for meetings, managing calendars, booking conference rooms, answering phones, setting up conference rooms, and greeting any external guests for meetings
- Coordinate travel schedules, arrangements, and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings and events
- Process expense reports
- Manage highly sensitive information as it related to the company and staff
- Maintain records and files
- Act as a gatekeeper. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top company priorities to filter access to Executives and help avoid distractions
- Anticipate needs and help out wherever and however without being asked
- Assists with internal decks, meetings notes, and other ad hoc responsibilities
- 3-5 years of administrative experience supporting executive level professionals
- BA/BS, preferred
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software and Google Suite
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- A strong sense of ownership
- Adept at multitasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Flawless attention to detail
- Prior experience at a tech start-up
Let's do this
Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself. Haikus, side projects, and favorite GIFs are always a great conversation starter.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.