Chicago, IL or Pittsburgh, PA or Wilmington, DE or Denver, CO or Toronto, ON /
Client – Strategy: Product Management /
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner focused on doing whatever it takes to understand the end goal of our clients. They will serve as a liaison between highly motivated, multidisciplinary teams and our clients to build solutions. This individual will have a clear understanding of and experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including vision and scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, iterative development, manual and automated testing, handoff and delivery.
- Works with clients and product owners to ensure the realization of business outcomes in working solutions
- Write business user stories and development tasks, organizing team documentation, consolidating data to implement technical aspects of a business solution, and creating graphic user interfaces and journeys
- Identify project / production issues and works with project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays
- Track, organize and document project strategy and requirements gathering sessions, and driving projects forward
- Must be able to work independently demonstrating initiative in finishing their work in a timely and effective manner
- Coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments
- Understands the concept of iterative delivery and quickly realizing value for clients' users
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- Has a collaborative sprit and is a team player
- Is digital-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space
- Must be resourceful, with the ability to find solutions where they are not obvious
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of product owner experience working at a strategic capacity in eCommerce, marketing or consulting
- Familiarity with multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements (JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple SDLCs such as Agile, Scrum and traditional waterfall
- Strong foundation in core Product Management skill sets
- Worked on multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Exposure to a wide variety of environments and programming languages that include: Java, SQL, Visual Basic, Drupal, Magento, AEM, PHP, and/or Ruby
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are great assets
- Digital agency experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.