Senior Account Manager
Wilmington, DE /
Client – Client Service /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Senior Account Manager. The Senior Account Manager reports to the Senior Director, Client Service and the right candidate will largely be autonomous in managing their account.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with clients to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results
- Oversee the daily activities of a strategic account with a focus on organic growth and long-term revenue of $2-4M in revenue
- Immerse yourself into our client's brand and partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
- Establish strong working relationships with client and colleagues to foster a collaborative environment for the team to think creatively and solution together
- Drive the decision-making process and participate in key planning milestones
- Guide the design and development teams from initiation through to completion
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Prepare client dashboards, provide reporting and analytics and consultation
- Regularly meet in-person with the client teams in Wilmington, Delaware and New York, New York
- Partner with Program Delivery/Project Management team to ensure that work is delivered to client’s satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- 5-8 years of client service, digital marketing, or account management experience
- Financial services work experience is a plus, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attention to detail a must
- Deliver client-focused solutions based off client goals
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.