Senior ATG Developer
Technology – Technology /
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop large-scale eCommerce web applications using Java on the Oracle ATG commerce platform; support all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Maintain coding standards, solve problems in all areas of Oracle ATG platform, lead requirements gathering for web services
- Collaborate closely with Middleware team + other partners
- Deploy ATG web services across environments
- Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner
- 3-8 years of experience in Oracle ATG commerce framework
- Strong experience in Java development using J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, and Web services (SOAP)
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with deployment of web services for ATG; knowledge of web servers and application servers
- Demonstrated experience in application design for web applications
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high-quality software deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate with technical resources and clients
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
Information Security and Data Privacy
- Ensure any sensitive information of the project/organization stays protected as per the guidelines of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and report any breach, vulnerability or threat to the respective Data Protection Officer (DPO) without delay
- Ensure all data of the customer/organization processed must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests
- Adherence to GDPR and ISMS standards to value privacy at every level
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.