Digital Developer and Campaign Specialist
Bounteous is seeking a Digital Developer and Campaign Specialist to join its team of talented professionals who provide web development and interactive marketing services to clients large and small.
This specialist needs to be an independent worker who is detail oriented and highly organized. A positive, customer service oriented, and problem solving attitude is a must for this role that involves meeting the demands of both a fixed marketing calendar and frequent client requests. This job involves exacting standards and unforgiving schedules—the work must be done on time (although some items can be set-up in advance) and error-free.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with email marketing best practices, innovations and connections to the email marketing communityUnderstand, plan and implement complex audience targeting schema within Adobe Campaign Classic
- Be the lead on multiple email, sms, and push campaigns during the week which you would review the test plan, set up the campaign, pull proofs, QA, deploy and monitor.
- Troubleshooting any errors that occur with the campaign or with any of the technical workflows within Adobe campaign
- Provide QA for email designs, templates, outbound email campaigns with the goal of a 0% error rateAttend and be engaged in daily team stand-ups addressing the upcoming marketing calendar
- Strong interpersonal skills including email, phone and meeting-related communications, including a high level of responsiveness to clients, teams, production and organization of detailed agendas and minutes
- Experience using web-based email management software-- specifically setting up, previewing, testing, troubleshooting and monitoring email blastsStrategy and planning skills, including understanding and setting up email calendars, anticipating marketing-related holidays and events
- Perform campaign analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI
- Create strong, clear reports
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients and coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to assess, explain and advise complex situations across internal and external client teams
- Reports to Email Campaign Manager and Senior Digital Developer and Campaign Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willing to work evenings and weekends when necessary
- 2-5 years of related experience with Email marketing and set-up. SMS and Push channel experience as well preferred.
- Adobe Campaign Classic experience required
- Agency experience (preferred)
- Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Experience presenting recommendations and/or public speaking
- Experience in business analysis and project management
- Experience in web analytics