Client Service Executive
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Client Service Executive.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Partner with clients to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results
- Oversee a portfolio of accounts with a focus on organic growth and long term recurring revenue
- You will immerse yourself into our client's brand and partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
- Lead new Statement of Work kickoff and customer on-boarding processes with internal stakeholders and systems, including finance, legal, design, and development
- Mentor internally as well as foster a collaborative environment for your team to think creatively and solution together
- Drive the decision-making process and participate in key planning milestones
- Guide the design and development teams from initiation through to completion
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Build multi-thread relationships and drive the decision-making process implement digital initiatives
- Prepare client dashboards, provide reporting and analytics and consultation
- Identify and mitigate threats, develop opportunities and raises our strategic role within the client’s business model
- Bachelor's degree and at least seven years of building successful client partnerships in a digital agency
- Proven experience managing client relationships and developing marketing strategy in regulated environments
- Demonstrated budget and portfolio management
- Ability to mentor and shape new talent joining the organization
- Communicate clearly and thoughtfully