Chicago, IL or Boston, MA
We are looking for an Account Manager who embodies our culture and will help us take our team to the next level. If you are energized by the relentless pursuit of helping some of the best companies on the planet leverage the Internet and digital marketing, we’d like to meet you!
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and managing clients across the full spectrum of the customer lifecycle. While some new business development is expected, your primary focus will be on managing clients through day to day solutions and acting as a lead point of contact for ongoing customer relationship development initiatives. This is the perfect role for a talented individual to gain tremendous experience and earn a key position in our company to help drive our growth strategy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Liaison between client and agency, managing day-to-day communications, including Contact Reports, meeting agendas, client inputs and feedback, approvals, project milestones and status reports
- Identify cross-sell opportunities with existing clients to further embed our solutions within our customer’s document workflow processes
- Support the implementation of solutions that drive customer loyalty and adoption across our user base
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients, reflective of the Bounteous quality standards
- Vet and prepare client feedback for internal teams in order to maximize efficiency and ensure quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service-oriented manner
- Builds solid relationships with existing customers to position Bounteous as a valuable and
- trusted commerce and technology solution provider
- Develops a strong understanding of how our products work, how our customers use them and being able to effectively deliver solutions for our client’s specific needs
- Helps us achieve our most important goal, creating successful clients
- 3-5 years of account management, project management, or client service experience with a software company, eCommerce or Digital agency
- Post-secondary education from a university or community college or equivalent work experience
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to hit the ground running
- Exceptional attention to detail, positive attitude and aptitude for learning new skills
- Strong ability to execute and desire to learn and acquire the knowledge to deliver on goals and targets
- Experience and success with solution strategies
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.