United States /
Experience Design – Experience Design /
Bounteous is looking for a Creative Director to join our fast-growing design practice. This role is ideal for a dynamic and impassioned creative veteran focused on furthering sound design principles in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The ideal director is a naturally engaging storyteller and mentor who enjoys collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to collectively deliver incredible, award-winning experiences.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leads, inspires and motivates teams to create and deliver influential, innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric solutions that drive business goals.
- Shapes and directs creative strategy and deliverables for website, app, email, organic and paid social media, display banner ads, push notifications, SEM, and other marketing channels for major food & beverage brand
- Facilitates and oversees creative activities such as strategic campaign development, copywriting and art direction, production oversight and concepting for photoshoots and video production.
- Ensures all creative deliverables align with brand guidelines, channel requirements, and accessibility standards.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams and partners closely with clients to establish strategy, and align goals with tactics.
- Facilitates and oversees discovery activities such as design workshops, stakeholder interviews, expert reviews, competitive reviews, etc.
- Coordinates with XD senior leadership to define and execute overall practice processes, methodologies, creative and experience design standards, and initiatives.
- Leads and coaches direct reports to set and work towards career goals, and helps identify training and development needs.
- Contributes to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of experience designers.
- Supports project management to schedule design activities and deliverables within programs and projects.
- Provides creative leadership on new business pitches in partnership with business development and account teams. Is responsible for the ideas and creative concepts, as well as helping to shape and articulate a compelling story.
- Stays informed on design best practices, trends, and tools, and participates in the local design community.
- BS/BA in Graphic Design, Advertising, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a creative professional, with a focus on design, user experience, and storytelling
- At least 3 years experience mentoring and managing a team of direct reports
- Experience leading engagements with a strong voice for creative and meticulous eye for detail
- Background in digital marketing with significant client exposure.
- Background in QSR or Food/Beverage is a plus
- Experience presenting work to clients, facilitating workshops and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Understanding of responsive design, accessibility issues, and Agile methodology
- Ability to provide creative direction as well as overall leadership for strategic and account direction
- Ability to manage several projects or tracks of work simultaneously
- Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
You have the freedom to influence your own career path. We give our team members not only state-of-the-art facilities to execute web and mobile experiences for some of the greatest brands in the world, but people love working here. And we love having them!
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.