Technology – Solution Engineering /
Bounteous' Technology team is searching for an Engineering Manager with the necessary expertise to provide technical leadership, but also the desire and ability to manage a team of talented engineers. As an Engineering Manager you will have the opportunity to contribute to product strategy, help define project goals, and steer your team toward success and growth while working on some of our client’s most challenging and interesting technical problems.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of software engineers, including coordination of technical efforts and task planning
- Collaborate with product management to ensure we are building the best product for our clients
- Work with project management to align technical work with larger delivery
- Drive technical aspects of projects toward completion
- Manage technical dependencies - on other teams in the program and on third parties
- Provide technical leadership as needed
- Work with QA to develop appropriate testing plans to ensure project success
- Coordinate releases across a larger program - serving as release manager
- Develop technical subject matter expertise necessary to support client needs and make effective project decisions
- Help manage client expectations around technical delivery
- Perform code reviews and maintain the ability to write code for the project when necessary
- Drive adherence to technical best practices
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience managing a team of engineers
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in directing implementation of complex solutions
- Consulting experience preferred
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with several of the following: AWS, serverless architectures, API development, Node.js, Java, mobile development, C#/.NET
- QSR experience preferred
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.