Digital Project Manager
Bounteous Canada is dedicated to being the best customer experience, eCommerce, and strategic partner for clients across North America.
Our team, located in in the bustling downtown Toronto core, is growing rapidly! If you like a fast-paced work environment that is fun, creative, and collaborative, with phenomenal projects, then Bounteous may be the ideal fit for you.
At Bounteous, the Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of eCommerce projects through effective planning, scoping, and execution using hybrid waterfall/agile processes. To accomplish this they will engage with strategic, creative and technical teams to deliver on time and on budget with customer satisfaction always being in the forefront.
The ideal candidate will be driven, pragmatic, have a positive attitude, strong attention to detail, a sense of humour, and consistently make decisions with the end users in mind.
- Ownership and accountability of project delivery across multiple engagements, managing scope and schedule with an agile-centric approach to prioritization and value delivery.
- Facilitate weekly activities & reports to ensure the client has a clear view of the project/sprint activities, risks and overall health.
- Ensure quality assurance processes are interwoven throughout the delivery phases by all team members, as well as the client and other stakeholders.
- Own the process, adhere to Bounteous' engagement methodologies, and be knowledgeable on the effective process steps needed to execute a project successfully.
- Help the company with pipeline capacity and resource planning by consistently having a clear picture of outstanding work per engagement.
- Provide feedback on areas for improvement in existing ways of delivery and operation.
- Team management - hold team members accountable while assisting with development & growth of its members, fostering collaboration and a fun environment.
- University or College degree in Software, Marketing or equivalent work experience (minimum of three years) in eCommerce and/or software project management.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholder groups both internally and externally.
- Experience in Digital and eCommerce space.
- Certificates PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP an asset.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while creatively solving problems.
- Experience with waterfall and agile (scrum) project management tools and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies is a plus.
- Ability to motivate, encourage and coordinate with both dedicated and shared teams in a dynamic environment and speak their ‘languages’.
- Detail oriented, self sufficient, resourceful, organized and proactive.
- Previous experience in managing teams and project pipelines.
- Strong communication & organization skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Natural leader with the ability to motivate team.
- Competitive salary.
- Training opportunities for professional development.
- Health benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible PTO (Paid time off) policy.
- Extensive health and wellness programs, and initiatives.
- Creative, fun, pet-friendly work environment.
- Monthly team events: Bonfire, Jay’s game, Axe-throwing and more.
- Internal office activities, including Yoga classes, Game nights & more!
- Corporate gym discounts.
- Weekly catered Lunch.
Bounteous offers competitive compensation, benefits, training opportunities, and a killer downtown Toronto office. Did we mention we like beer and pizza? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send us an application with all the particulars (resume, portfolio, Dribble accounts, etc.).
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.