Bounteous Canada is dedicated to being the best customer experience, eCommerce, and strategic partner for clients across North America.
Our team, located in in the bustling downtown Toronto core, is growing rapidly! If you like a fast-paced work environment that is fun, creative, and collaborative, with phenomenal projects, then Bounteous may be the ideal fit for you.
As a QA Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that various online products and their features are working in accordance with expected functionality. If inconsistencies are discovered, the incumbent is responsible to troubleshoot, resolve and/or triage to the appropriate channel.
- Engage with development teams and product owners via the agile delivery processes
- Review deployed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive Test Plans for user stories and associated acceptance criteria
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases.
- Performs in depth research to define the cause of the problem and offers solutions to the development team to resolve the problem
- Work closely with developers and/or product support representatives to reproduce, isolate, and resolve product anomalies or design issues
- Ensure that test plans and cases fully exercise every aspect of the product
- Execute smoke/regression testing for each candidate release
- Support and consult with other the engineering department's to support their build and QA processes
- At least 2-3 years of Testing expertise
- Preparing and delivering information in a concise, professionally written format
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in a Linux development environment
- Proven record of delivering quality software from inception to deployment using structured development practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins or other CI Integration tools
- Any knowledge of eCommerce is a STRONG PLUS
- Good programming fundamentals, preferably with Python, PHP, or Java
- Experience with selenium and web testing
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
- Training opportunities for professional development
- Health benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Weekly catered Lunch
- Flexible, fun, pet-friendly work environment
- Monthly team events: Bonfire, Jay’s game, Axe-throwing and more
- Internal office activities, including Game nights & more!
- Corporate gym discounts
Bounteous offers competitive compensation, benefits, training opportunities, and a killer downtown Toronto office. Did we mention we like beer and pizza? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send us an application with all the particulars (resume, portfolio, Dribble accounts, etc.).
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.