Senior Google Analytics Consultant (Contract)
Contract – Strategy, Insights, & Activation /
The team is looking for a Senior Google Analytics Consultant with a broad knowledge of the digital marketing analytics space from current industry trends to technical expertise, including how to build and customize analytics and tag manager implementations for sites and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will lead project teams and will become (if not already) one of the top-100 digital analytics experts in the world!
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead project teams; collaborate effectively with team members
- Develop domain expertise in client’s business space to drive results
- Demonstrate a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions
- Seek opportunities to clarify what client needs (not just what they ask for) and look for opportunities to expand client relationships and projects
- Ensure client expectations are met and results are delivered
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing; understand the audience and tailor messages accordingly
- Exemplify good consulting skills, diplomacy, and effective messaging, and mentor team members in the same vein; share expertise freely
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- Volunteer suggestions for team improvement and take the time to help push initiatives forward
- Actively contribute to the greater community by participating in meet-ups, conferences, blogs, open forums, or open source initiatives
- College degree (required) plus at least 4 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, and/or media
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Deployed Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager
- Has focused in one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
- R knowledge or can speak to big data
- Experience with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI is a plus!
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.