Senior Strategist, Loyalty & CRM (Dining)
United States /
Growth Marketing – Customer Marketing /
Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking a Senior Strategist, Loyalty & CRM to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. The Senior Strategist will drive customer loyalty by leading engagement and retention strategies for our clients, aligned to business goals. This individual should be able to see the big picture as well as give campaign direction to deliver optimal results. The Senior Loyalty and CRM Strategist works closely with the Product, Technology, Creative, and Analytics teams to deliver best-in-class experiences.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead all phases of CRM and loyalty engagements including goal setting, campaign planning/testing, launch strategy, and ongoing marketing optimization
- Identify gaps in the customer experience and create the ideal customer journey
- Develop marketing plans that align with our client’s customer, brand, and business objectives and drive incremental revenue
- Review and synthesize client’s customer data, competitive space, and market to identify opportunities for program evolution and long-term planning
- Lead strategic planning sessions with the ability to identify opportunities & prioritize initiatives
- Consistently measure, monitor, evaluate, and refine 1:1/CRM programs to maximize incremental revenue and profit
- Define audience, segmentation, data requirements, use cases, and tests for CRM messaging
- Identify KPIs and collaborate with analysts to deep dive into consumer insights that inform recommendations
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across product, creative, solutions engineering and customer success to ensure the strategy is properly executed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in Marketing, CRM, Loyalty, Communications
- Previous agency experience required
- Highly client-facing role, need to be able to clearly communicate ideas
- Leader with creative, innovative spirit
- Collaborative is key: Both internally and externally with client stakeholders
- Understanding of CRM data for use in segmentation, targeting, reporting & analysis
- Expertise in building or evolving loyalty programs is a plus
- Proven experience working in marketing automation platforms a plus
- Experience designing cross-channel strategies across all digital platforms: web, app, Email, SMS, push notifications a plus
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Analytical thinker and unparalleled attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.