Vice President of Business Development - Dining
United States /
Business Development – Business Development /
Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking a Vice President of Business Development to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. This individual will bring a track record of selling strategic consulting, creative services, technology and/or marketing services to senior executives at Fortune 500 companies. The Vice President of Business Development will be responsible for acquisition of new accounts and associated revenue for the Convenience Store business. This role will manage all levels of the new business pipeline, with a focus on delivering strategic insights that lead to new engagement opportunities for the organization.
We encourage a creative and entrepreneurial approach to growing business, so this person must be able to thrive in such an environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop annual new business forecasts, identifying key accounts and decision makers within those accounts; prioritize pursuits
- Craft and evolve business development and marketing strategies including targeting, lead generation, pitch strategy, goal setting, etc., for top targeted accounts
- Collaborate with Strategic Alliances Director to pursue co-sell opportunities with alliance partners
- Participate in business strategy decision making with the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer and discipline leads
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to craft, lead and deliver executive level proposals, pitches, RFP responses and SOWs for prospective clients
- Maintain expertise around the full suite of Bounteous services
- Track and report on progress against plan to senior staff and agency-at-large
- Cultivate business relationships through networking, industry events and outbound marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field or equivalent education and experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience; a successful track record building business within a digital or traditional agency environment
- A deep knowledge of and relationships in the Convenience Store industry
- Demonstrated ability to take a consultative approach to engaging with C-level marketing executives
- Ability to speak to both tactical and strategic decision makers
- Proven experience in building, communicating with, and leading a cross-functional team in the pitch/BD process
- Experience selling through Challenger (CEB) methodology is a plus (not required as it will be trained)
- Superb writing and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.