Technology – Technology /
We are looking for a QA Lead who will create end-to-end test plans, execute the plans, direct the QA effort of junior QA team members and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
• Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, QA reports
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
• 8+ years of hands-on QA testing experience in a client and/or web service environment, while adhering to Agile methodologies
• Minimum 3 years of experience being a QA Lead
• Comfortable with databases and SQL
• Experience with CMS platforms (Magento gets you bonus points)
• Writing clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
• Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications
• Ability to create a test strategy that will encompass a large QA effort
• Basic understanding of automation principles and how they are best used in the larger QA effort
• Experience leading a QA team for a large digital implementation
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design
• Experience with Atlassian tools - JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
• Liaison with development, project management, and client
• Knowledge around E-commerce/Dining space is a strong plus
• Experience writing automated test scripts for functional tests
• Hands-on Experience in API and/or Load testing
• Experience with CI/CD tools
• Expertise in Accessibility
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.