Bounteous is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in digital marketing engagements. The role involves eliciting, defining and managing requirements, roadmaps and other assets across a variety of digital marketing engagements. You will tackle problems and resolve issues, while working with a talented team in a distributed environment. A successful team member will be proactive and extremely collaborative.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand and apply digital marketing methodologies to develop business use cases
- Lead and participate in client meetings to drive requirements elicitation
- Define epics, draft user stories, create product backlogs and participate in backlog refinement activities
- Refine requirements, translating business needs into requirements and rules
- Work with technology teams to map out system and data flows
- Work with UX teams to define, document and manage functional specifications
- Support practice area in defining and mapping internal processes
- Participate in strategic discussion around platform selection, competitive analysis, etc.
- Engage in cross-office projects to drive success
- Bachelors degree in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Business Analyst or Product Owner experience in gathering requirements, project tracking and project planning
- Digital agency/consultancy experience preferred
- eCommerce experience preferred: Elastic Path, Magento, Shopify
- Strong understanding of multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements (Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
- Solid ability to work with both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience working with multiple teams and on projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are great assets
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.