Front End Drupal Developer
Technology – Drupal /
Are you passionate about Drupal and the Drupal community? Does building high-end, custom Drupal sites for some of the biggest brands excite you? Would you like working with some of the best Drupal developers in the industry? If so, Bounteous is the place for you.
At Bounteous, we create big-picture digital solutions that help leading companies deliver transformational brand experiences. As a Front-End Drupal Developer on our Drupal team, you will help provide custom Drupal themes and decoupled experiences for our clients custom Drupal platforms. Working with our Experience Design team, you will be responsible for decomposing and implementing the designs to realize the creative vision.
Our Drupal Team is growing, and there is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
Role and Responsibilities
- At least three years of Drupal experience
- Deep knowledge of Drupal 8/9
- Experience developing custom Drupal themes
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Experience building themes that meet accessibility standards
- Experience using source control (git is preferred)
- At least (3) three years of experience is required
- Experience with Ajax and using REST APIs
- Familiarity with decoupled Drupal concepts
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and common Agile tools
- Have an Acquia Front-End Developer certification
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.