Bounteous Canada is dedicated to being the best customer experience, eCommerce, and strategic partner for clients across North America. Our team, located in in the bustling downtown Toronto core, is growing rapidly! If you like a fast-paced work environment that is fun, creative, and collaborative, with phenomenal projects, then Bounteous may be the ideal fit for you.
Are you passionate about Drupal and the Drupal community? Does building high-end, custom Drupal sites for some of the biggest brands excite you? Would you like working with some of the best Drupal developers in the industry? If so, Bounteous is the place for you.
As part of our Drupal team thrives, you will help provide custom Drupal implementations for our clients. In this position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues for some of the largest companies on. We offer great benefits and a flexible working environment.
Our Drupal Team is growing, and there is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
- Build amazing Drupal websites and applications following Drupal best practices
- Write clean, maintainable code when custom code is needed
- Enjoyment from both teaching and learning from others
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to explain technical details to non-technical people
- Actively participate in client meetings, professionally and expertly
- Ability to work independently to get things done without being micromanaged
- Ability to work fast with attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Willing to travel periodically to client locations
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- At minimum 2+ years of Drupal experience, prefer 5+ years of Drupal experience
- Experience in building Drupal sites using core and contributed Drupal modules as well as creating custom Drupal modules as needed
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Understanding of the entire software development process, including: design, development and deployment
- Familiar and experienced with Agile methodologies and tools for project management
- Understanding of SEO best practices and implementation and usage of analytics
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Experience with Acquia Cloud and/or Acquia Site Factory
- Acquia Certifications are a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Training opportunities for professional development.
- Health benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible PTO (Paid time off) policy.
- Extensive health and wellness programs, and initiatives.
- Creative, fun, pet-friendly work environment.
- Monthly team events: Bonfire, Jay’s game, Axe-throwing and more.
- Internal office activities, including Yoga classes, Game nights & more!
- Corporate gym discounts.
Bounteous offers competitive compensation, benefits, training opportunities, and a killer downtown Toronto office. Did we mention we like beer and pizza? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send us an application with all the particulars (resume, portfolio, Dribble accounts, etc.).
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.