Technology – Drupal /
We are in search of a Drupal Architect who can help provide custom implementations for our clients. This position is responsible for taking projects through the entire software development life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues for some of the largest companies in the world.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build amazing Drupal websites and applications following Drupal best practices
- Write clean, maintainable code when custom code is needed
- Enjoyment from both teaching and learning from others
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to explain technical details to non-technical people
- Actively participate in client meetings, professionally and expertly
- Ability to work independently to get things done without being micromanaged
- Ability to work fast with attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Willing to travel periodically to client locations
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- At minimum 5+ years of Drupal experience
- Experience in building Drupal sites using core and contributed Drupal modules as well as creating custom Drupal modules as needed
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Understanding of the entire software development process, including: design, development and deployment
- Familiar and experienced with Agile methodologies and tools for project management
- Understanding of SEO best practices and implementation and usage of analytics
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Experience with Acquia Cloud and/or Acquia Site Factory
- Acquia Certifications are a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.