Senior UI Developer
Technology – Solution Engineering /
Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We're seeking a talented UI Developer to join our growing team. This individual will be passionate about design and understand the importance of the user experience. The UI Developer will work along side a team of engineers to create dynamic, scalable hybrid applications for a number of high volume accounts with a focus on pixel perfect CSS.
Role and Responsibilities
- Program software solutions in accordance with business requirements
- Participate in product strategy, design, and product discussions with internal teams to determine how to deliver the best experience for users
- Communicate codebase capabilities and constraints to the product team to ensure requirements map to codebase capabilities
- Engage in knowledge sharing opportunities for the engineering team
- Collaborate with Engineering and internal teams to deliver a best-in-class customer experience for the company's brands
- Connect with the software development community and track latest trends and emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related, or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Deep technical understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility and behaviors
- Experience with building, maintaining and optimizing responsive web apps
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design principles and tools
- Capable of solving challenging and complex UI engineering tasks
- Proficient at writing reusable UI components within a component-based architecture
- Expert knowledge of CSS and preprocessors such as SCSS/SASS
- Experience with Git, including how to manage and handle merge conflicts as well as working in an environment with a strict Git process
- Experience with hybrid applications using Ionic
- Knowledge of WCAG/ADA compliance
- Experience with the REST architectural style and making API calls from frontend code and managing associated state
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.