Director, Media Strategy
United States /
Growth Marketing – Media /
We are currently looking for a Director of Media Strategy who has expertise in strategizing, planning, and overseeing digital media programs for B2B and Financial Services clients. This is a great opportunity for a more senior strategist with strong client relationship experience to elevate their career and opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead, grow and develop assigned key clients across their media programs
- Develop digital media strategies and campaign plans for enterprise Financial Services and B2B clients
- Help develop test and measurement plans for clients to help continually improve and optimize program performance
- Foster and socialize innovative and new ideas and approaches that can improve current and prospective client media program efficacy
- Monitor campaign performance goals and work with Media Activation team members to ensure client expectations are continually met
- Provide proactive and periodic industry research and analysis to clients to aid with education and maturating their programs
- Work with clients to identify overarching marketing and business goals, recommending additional Bounteous' offerings and capabilities that could help
- Understand and push the adoption of new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ marketing strategies
- Drive adoption of best practices through relationship building, strong discipline, and assistance with implementation as needed with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Client Services to provide thought leadership on media strategies, tactics, insights and performance, as well as other emerging media opportunities
- Assist Business Development and Media team leadership as needed with Business Development opportunities relevant to experiences
- 10+ years experience in digital media
- Digital agency background
- Experience planning across display, social, search
- Working understanding of the value of non-media marketing activities (Email, CRO, SEO, etc)
- Experience managing campaign budgets and delivering on performance-based objective
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills and story-telling abilities
- Experience with Financial Services and B2B clients
- Experience with ABM platforms (demandbase, SFMC, etc)
- Experience with Affiliate marketing
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.