Director, Client Service
New York, NY
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Director, Client Service.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsbilities
- Partner with clients to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive result
- Oversee a portfolio of accounts with a focus on organic growth and long term revenue of 3-5M in revenue
- You will immerse yourself into our client's brand and partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
- Lead new Statement of Work kickoff and customer on-boarding processes with internal stakeholders and systems, including finance, legal, design, and development
- Mentor internally as well as foster a collaborative environment for your team to think creatively and solution together
- Drive the decision-making process and participate in key planning milestones
- Guide the design and development teams from initiation through to completion
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Build multi-thread relationships and drive the decision-making process implement digital initiatives
- Prepare client dashboards, provide reporting and analytics and consultation
- Identify and mitigate threats, develop opportunities and raises our strategic role within the client’s business model
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- 7+ years of client service, digital sales, or account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attention to detail a must
- Deliver client focused solutions based off client goals
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.