Senior Digital Strategist
All Locations /
Client – Strategy /
We are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist who can lead and successfully deliver services to our partners. They will work alongside other Bounteous team members from engineering and design to develop product vision, strategy, roadmaps, and evolution of concept. This person must have a collaborative spirit and advocate for the project.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a lead practitioner who demonstrates an advanced understanding of the practice
- Ensure the execution of a strategic mental model across every engagement
- Identify gaps in approach, ensuring better quality of deliverables
- Support strategic framework execution
- Establish logical organization and justification of the strategy deliverables, activities, and impact
- Work independently on small to mid level engagements, seeks assistance as needed on large scale engagements
- Apply different tools and methods used by the practice as well as deliver work without any oversight
- Engage and direct cross-competency work needed for strategy delivery
- Review and provide feedback on an on-going basis across the different work streams
- Design and develop client session/workshop design tactics and workshop materials with minimal support
- Establish presentation flows and comfortable leading presentations, strategy sessions, and workshops
- Partner with clients to process information and data requests and advocate for the project, both internally and externally
- At least 4 years of experience working at a strategic capacity in eCommerce, marketing or consulting
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Business, Technology and/or Marketing is an asset
- Digital-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to facilitate internal and external team member discussions
- Must have a collaborative spirit and a resourceful approach to team work,
- Proven success in creative problem solving as well as excellent data analysis and research skills
- Strong experience in facilitating primary research
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.