Chicago, IL or Pittsburgh, PA or Wilmington, DE or Denver, CO or Toronto, ON /
Technology – Experience Practice Development /
A CDP Data Engineer helps clients get value out of their investment into a Customer Data Platform (CDP) by extracting, transforming, and loading the data into the platform to build the unified customer profile. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of Consultants, Solution Architects, Data Scientist and Digital Marketers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be a platform expert in leading CDP solutions like AEP, TreasureData, RedPoint or similar
- Develop a deep expertise in our client’s data infrastructure and partner with the respective teams
- Work with the Solution Architect and extract, transform and load marketing and customer data into the platform in an automated and scalable manner
- Build the unified customer profile
- Work with Consultants and Data Scientists to identify and write the necessary queries needed for segmentation, reporting, analysis, and ML models
- College degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics or related field
- 5+ years of experience building data pipelines and extracting, transforming, and loading marketing and customer data
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficient in at least one programming language such as Python, Java, Scala
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, or similar
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, or similar
- Proficient in code version control systems like Git
- Strong understanding of customer data platforms
- Exposure to Spark, Hadoop, and other big data technologies is a plus
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.