Sales Development Representative
United States /
Business Development – Internal Marketing /
Bounteous is leading the charge in dynamic digital experiences and is looking for the right team members to drive those results. In our ever-changing, fast-paced digital world, our approach helps brands envision, harness, and enable their online and mobile presence.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We elevate brand experiences through co-innovation, our technology partnerships, and unparalleled platform expertise.
Bounteous is now looking for a talented and passionate Sales Development Representative to join our marketing/sales team.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in the newest and most unexplored frontiers of marketing on the web
- Be a part of a young, dynamic, and innovative team that is growing Bounteous from the ground up
- A comfortable, casual work environment with tons of flexibility
- Unlimited job growth. Experience different work functions across the company everyday and discover your dream job
- Be a part of something big! Express your ideas and help shape the future of this exciting company
Role and Responsibilities
- Using your exceptional interpersonal skills to generate demand via targeted communication (email, social networks, and phone)
- Meet and exceed lead generation targets
- Cultivate new relationships with leads with a goal to qualify them for the Business Development team
- Nurture marketing generated leads to convert to sales
- Conduct research and analysis of companies and individuals that are targets or prospects for Bounteous services, providing more leverage to our Business Development team
- Utilize our CRM + sales automation platform to personalize at scale and track all pertinent information related to the prospective customer and to effectively manage leads
- Collaborate regularly with Marketing, Technology, and Business Development teams
- Host presentations and product demonstrations expertly
- A passion for marketing, sales, business development and relationship building
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education
- 1+ years of B2B outbound prospecting experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be comfortable and professional while talking on the phone and via online correspondence
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Must be highly organized and work well in a fast paced environment
- Must be capable of self-guided learning to solve problems when necessary
- Strong research skills
- Flexibility in working hours
- Positive attitude and the desire to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional results
- Knowing ins and outs of the agency world and previous work experience with large brands is a strong asset
- Knowledge of tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Office Suite, etc. an asset
- Experience with market research and customer service an asset
- An established business appropriate Twitter handle and LinkedIn considered an asset
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.