Sales Development Representative
Atlanta, GA or Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE, or Pittsburgh, PA or New York, NY /
Growth – Marketing /
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We elevate brand experiences through co-innovation, our technology partnerships, and unparalleled platform expertise.
Sound interesting? The team is searching for a talented and passionate Sales Development Representative to generate demand via targeted communication channels.
Role and Respoonsibilities
- Using your exceptional interpersonal skills to generate demand via targeted communication (email, social networks, and phone)
- Meet and exceed lead generation targets
- Cultivate new relationships with leads with a goal to qualify them for the Business Development team
- Nurture marketing generated leads to convert to sales
- Conduct research and analysis of companies and individuals that are targets or prospects for Bounteous services, providing more leverage to our Business Development team
- Utilize our CRM + sales automation platform to personalize at scale and track all pertinent information related to the prospective customer and to effectively manage leads
- Collaborate regularly with Marketing, Technology, and Business Development teams
- Host presentations and product demonstrations expertly
- Must possess a passion for marketing, sales, business development, and relationship building
- This person will ideally have at least 2 years of professional sales
- Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field of study (or equivalent combination of experience and/or education) is a plus
- Experience working alongside team members in a collaborative environment but also have the ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; comfortable and professional while talking on the phone and via online correspondence
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and the desire to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional results
- Using tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Office Suite, etc. is a plus
- Must be capable of self-guided learning to solve problems when necessary
- Experience conducting market research too identify opportunities for business growth
- An established business appropriate Twitter handle and LinkedIn considered an asset
- Knows the ins and outs of the agency world and previous work experience with large brands is beneficial but not required
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.