Associate Director, Talent Acquisition
Upcoming Openings – Talent & Culture /
Bounteous is seeking an Associate Director of Talent Acquisition to help drive our growth in the Mexico market. This person will partner closely with and advise senior leaders across the organization as we scale globally. The Associate Director will develop and manage a strong pipeline of top talent, actively manage high-volume searches, oversee a Talent Specialist, and play a pivotal role in the growth of Bounteous’ brand awareness, offerings, and success across Mexico and beyond.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify, attract, and successfully onboard new team members, fulfilling the needs of our hiring teams and adding to our dynamic culture
- Meet applicants and get to know their goals, professional experience, while also sharing the Bounteous story and details of the position
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle; deliver an impeccable experience to applicants and team members
- Build networks and relationships with people who are passionate about their career path and excited about the possibility of working here
- Facilitate regular hiring manager 1:1s, track recruitment activity, and communicate updates throughout the interview process internally and externally
- Take steps to ensure Bounteous’ talent acquisition processes are inclusive; work to remove barriers that prevent all candidates from having equal opportunity during the hiring process
- Capture, report, and leverage competitive intelligence market data and establish, track, and analyze recruitment activity metrics and report on progress to business leadership
- Grow existing partnerships and look for new connections to attract diverse talent and build the Bounteous brand in Mexico
- Attend recruiting events, conferences and networking functions to build relationships, source candidates and further knowledge of the talent/business landscape
- Support the team as we expand our outreach, influence marketing materials (presentations, newsletters, job descriptions), and actively participate in community and panelist discussions
- Set personal goals, as well as manage and mentor the career paths of other team members by setting goals, hosting regular 1:1s, and conducting annual reviews
- Contribute to the training and onboarding process for new team members, keeping them highly-motivated in the process
- Provide subject matter leadership, including engagement and thought leadership both within the company, and across Bounteous
- 5-7 years of experience recruiting at a digital agency or technology consulting firm
- Proven success in the hire of all levels of talent and skill sets, including technology, design, product, client service, program delivery, and executive leadership
- Experience recruiting for talent in Mexico required; US and/or Canada strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Mexico compliance and employment law; keen attention to employment documentation
- ATS, CRM, and/or data base proficiency; experience with Lever a plus
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities in a fast paced, team-based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Experienced in team management, focused on individual growth opportunities and successful team member placements
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and successfully navigate changing priorities; exceptional time and project management abilities
- Self-directed problem solver with experience leading process improvement projects
- Familiarity with recruiting analytics, metrics, and reporting
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.