Lead Java Developer
Technology – Technology /
Profile: Java Lead Role
• Strong Technical resources with Spring Boot and Rest API expertise.
• Should be able to drive the team towards the goals and objective of the project and take ownership/responsibility of the complete project delivery.
• Should be able to share innovative ideas for the project, client and organisation growth and success. • Ability to help team technically as well as approachable to clients and business users
• Should be able to suggest various solutions for the problems as well as able to design the system and cascading the tasks to Team to complete on time.
• Should be able to estimate the efforts and resourcing for projects
• Should adhere to process and good knowledge on any project managements tools such as Jira
• Should have good communication skill
• Should be able to help team in completing the tasks on time
• Should have excellent knowledge in GIT.
• Should have experience in Team city or another CI tool.
• Should have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Should have good knowledge in spring framework concepts such as Spring Batch and Spring Security. • Should have good knowledge in Rest API.
• Should review the code and suggest proper coding standards
• Should review the code coverages.
• Should have good knowledge in Spring JPA and Hibernate concepts.
• Should have excellent knowledge in JUnit Testing framework.
• Should be comfortable in working in developing Stored Procedures (IBM DB2) is an added advantage. • Should be comfortable in working on database views, table design, writing Queries and handling performance related data volume issues.
• Good to have knowledge on Azure cloud platform and services.
• Good to have knowledge on Micro services.
• Should have good knowledge in deployment, load balancing, performance oriented issues and their solutions and security mechanisms.
• Responsible for requirement analysis followed by solution design and development, planning and give value adds to the system
• Responsible for setting up all pre-requisites for project kick off.
• Working closely with the team to help them in case of any technical challenges
• Expected to deliver work with quality and standards.
• Able to talk to multiple client teams and business users to elicit the requirements and design the application accordingly
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.