Technology – Technology /
Role and Responsibilities
- Independently work from a task queue, with a wide variety of campaign-related tasks to complete daily
- Demonstrate solid understanding of assigned tasks; communicate within task management/time tracking/project management tools as needed
- Proactively quality check, troubleshoot, and identify root cause for potential delivery issues
- Build integrations for real-time lead delivery
- Create and deliver customer-specific reporting
- Provide performance or pacing monitoring, as needed for delivery team or customer review
- 1+ year of experience in any BPO, KPO, or customer success-related fields
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work directly with a team to support, build, and launch campaigns on time, error-free, and within specs
- Strong analytical and process skills; attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize as needed under pressure. Comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work night shift
Information Security and Data Privacy
- Ensure any sensitive information of the project/organization stays protected as per the guidelines of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and report any breach, vulnerability or threat to the respective Data Protection Officer (DPO) without delay
- Ensure all data of the customer/organization processed must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests
- Adherence to GDPR and ISMS standards to value privacy at every level
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.