VP of Learning & Diversity
Denver, CO or Pittsburgh, PA or Wilmington, DE /
Talent & Culture – Talent & Culture /
The VP of Learning and Diversity is responsible to create, promote, foster, and deliver effective growth and development opportunities, as well as company-wide programming that engage learners, empower team members, provide career-building opportunities, and improve performance outcomes across the organization.
A successful candidate also has experience developing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) programs to provide learning opportunities to grow, support, and retain diverse employee populations; deep Human Resources experience; a background of working in both Canada and the United States; and preferably, prior tenure within a digital agency or professional services organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Promote the Bounteous reputation as a “best place to work” by creating and driving a master learning plan and ecosystem aimed to develop key stakeholder groups and teams across the organization.
- Establish and/or identify partners to create a comprehensive Bounteous-based curricula that is core to the Bounteous culture and values and that simultaneously supports individual growth paths and practice-level objectives, including apprenticeship programs, enhanced coaching and mentoring opportunities, and professional development tracks.
- Work with key leaders to identify high-potential contributors and drive succession planning across teams and the organization
- Work with leadership teams to develop best-in-class DEI programs that enable Bounteous to establish, nourish, and maintain diverse talent across Canada, the United States, and potentially elsewhere; promote and drive inclusive practices, equitable growth opportunities, and establish key learning and mentoring initiatives that are tailored to advance Bounteous-wide diversity goals.
- Align DEI and learning objectives with our talent programs and processes and work across the Talent & Culture team to enrich our hiring, retention, and team member development and engagement programs to reflect diversity, promote equity, foster inclusion, and champion growth.
- Serve as a member of the senior leadership team and establish new mechanisms to capture and report on a broad array of learning-driven metrics, translate data into relevant analytics, and develop insights that drive decisions to advance Bounteous-wide goals.
- 10+ years of full lifecycle work in Human Resources, preferably in a digital agency or professional services setting.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, data-driven, and quickly growing company through organic growth, strategic acquisitions and mergers, and in tandem with private equity.
- DEI leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective organizational strategies, programs, and learning opportunities.
- A proven track record of influencing, inspiring team members, and coaching in the areas of leadership and DEI and experience playing a consultative and facilitator role for internal teams on topics such as inclusive leadership, unconscious bias, equity, dimensions of diversity, social identity, and creating a culture of learning.
- Self-sufficient and capable of liaising with the executive team, including comfortability building and delivering executive-level presentations.
- Ability to speak and write effectively and convincingly to wide-audiences that help create buy-in and push initiatives forward.
- Strong decision-making, analytical, and reporting skills, as well as experience identifying, tracking, and improving key performance indicators.
- Preferably an understanding of Canadian and U.S. compliance and employment law and experience working with and/or in both countries.
- Ability and willingness to be a cultural lynchpin and champion.
- A master’s degree or deep and proven experience developing sophisticated learning plans for a digital agency or professional services organization.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.