Bounteous Canada is dedicated to being the best customer experience, eCommerce, and strategic partner for clients across North America.
Our team, located in the bustling downtown Toronto core, is growing rapidly! If you like a fast-paced work environment that is fun, creative, and collaborative, with phenomenal projects, then Bounteous may be the ideal fit for you.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience in digital marketing engagements. The role involves eliciting, defining and managing requirements, roadmaps and other assets across a variety of digital marketing engagements. You will tackle problems and resolve issues, while working with a talented team in a distributed environment. A successful team member will be proactive and extremely collaborative.
- Understand and apply digital marketing methodologies to develop business use cases
- Lead and participate in client meetings to drive requirements elicitation
- Define epics, draft user stories, create product backlogs and participate in backlog refinement activities
- Refine requirements, translating business needs into requirements and rules
- Work with technology teams to map out system and data flows
- Work with UX teams to define, document and manage functional specifications
- Support practice area in defining and mapping internal processes
- Participate in strategic discussion around platform selection, competitive analysis, etc.
- Engage in cross-office projects to drive success
- Bachelors degree in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Business Analyst or Product Owner experience in gathering requirements, project tracking and project planning
- Strong understanding of multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements (Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
- Solid ability to work with both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience working with multiple teams and on projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are great assets
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms is an asset
- Digital agency experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities for professional development
- Health benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO (Paid time off) policy
- Extensive health and wellness programs, and initiatives
- Creative, fun, pet-friendly work environment
- Monthly team events: Bonfire, Jay’s game, Axe-throwing and more
- Internal office activities, including Yoga classes, Game nights & more!
- Corporate gym discounts
- Weekly catered Lunch
Bounteous offers competitive compensation, benefits, training opportunities, and a killer downtown Toronto office. Did we mention we like beer and pizza? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send us an application with all the particulars (resume, portfolio, Dribble accounts, etc.).
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.