Senior UX Designer
Chicago, IL or Denver, CO
Bounteous is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who has a passion for creative problem solving. This is a hands-on opportunity ideal for an organized and detail-oriented individual who can consistently deliver high quality, data-driven solutions. The ideal candidate for this role is a naturally engaging storyteller who enjoys collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to further UX best practices at every opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce and present UX deliverables with limited oversight including sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, experience strategy documentation, process flows etc.
- Participate in discovery activities such as design workshops, stakeholder interviews, accessibility audits, expert reviews, competitive reviews, etc.
- Assist in user research activities such as user testing, persona development, and user journeys.
- Collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams to create innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric solutions
- Stay informed of UX best practices, trends, tools, and participate in the local UX community
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of user experience designers
- BS/BA in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years of experience as a UX professional
- Background in mobile design
- In depth knowledge of design and presentation software, specifically: Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office products
- Experience presenting work to clients, participating in workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Experience in user research and testing
- Strong background in human factors, information architecture, and user-centered design methodology
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Excellent listener with a passion for user experience
- Ability to create wireframes, sitemaps, navigation flows, user journeys, process flows, interaction design, and specs
- Understanding of responsive design, accessibility issues, and Agile methodology
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.