Lead PIM Technical Analyst
All Locations /
Technology – Solution Engineering /
We are actively looking for a Lead Technical Analyst (Engagement Lead) to join our Data Management team! This position will be responsible for leading some of our most complex PIM project engagements. You will be working with a team of talented developers, leads, SME’s, and architects to tackle important problems and resolve complex issues for some of the best companies and most recognizable brands on the Internet. This role requires a combination of technical expertise, business acumen, and client service to be successful. As the day-to-day “face” of the Data Management team on an engagement not only will you be managing the Data Management delivery, but you will serve as a “partner” with our clients, working collaboratively to address current challenges and looking ahead to tackle future needs. You will be working in a distributed environment and must be able to be proactive and reach out to co-workers and clients on a regular basis. On occasion you may be asked to travel on-site for client workshops and other requirements.
If you thrive in an environment where you are surrounded by motivated, energetic developers and technologists consider this opportunity the next step for you!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree, Data Analytics degree, or Business Analysis degree
- 3-5 years PHP or Java, object-oriented programming, MVC applications, and web development experience
- 3-5 years of real-world PIM or e-commerce related experience in the last 5 years
- 3-5 years of experience modeling product data, developing data governance, and defining workflows and product lifecycles
- Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including common agile ceremonies (such as stand-up’s, sprint planning, etc.), the use of coding standards and systems for version control, build, regression testing.
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders within client organizations.
- Experience leading technical and non-technical delivery teams.
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
- Actively participated in scalable website and web application development
- Experience with developing estimates and pitch proposals in conjunction with Business Development.
- Hands-on experience designing/developing/consuming APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases and writing advanced SQL
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
Nice to Have's
- eCommerce platform engineering/business certifications.
- PIM / MDM certifications (Akeneo, Enterworks, Salsify, other major enterprise PIM platform)
- Other eCommerce platform experience (Magento, Shopify, Elastic path, Digital River)
- Exposure to Data Management platforms (PIM, MDM, DAM, etc.)
- CMS exposure (AEM, Drupal, etc.)
- Exposure to Product Syndication platforms (ProductsUp, Syndigo, Salsify, Feedonomics, etc.)
- Exposure to ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.)
- Experience presenting at industry conferences
- Experience writing Articles and Blog posts.
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.