React JS Developer
Technology – Technology /
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop mission-critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- The ideal candidate will have BE/B.Tech/MCA, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 3+ years of professional hands-on React.js development experience
- Experience developing to inclusive design best practices, up to and beyond meeting WCAG standards
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux or Relay
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills
Information Security and Data Privacy
- Ensure any sensitive information of the project/organization stays protected as per the guidelines of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and report any breach, vulnerability or threat to the respective Data Protection Officer (DPO) without delay
- Ensure all data of the customer/organization processed must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests
- Adherence to GDPR and ISMS standards to value privacy at every level
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.