AEM Principal Architect
Technology – AEM /
Our first class AEM team is growing, and there is a ton of opportunity for individuals to be an integral part of it! We are looking for an AEM Principal Architect who has experience leading teams to deliver successful AEM projects while mentoring team members along the way. Ensuring engineering success and consistency is a huge component to the solutions we provide to our clients. This role will be responsible for guiding project teams to success while contributing to internal practice advancement to maintain consistent quality across projects and leadership in the industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive the technical discovery/conceive and team ramp of project launches with intention to delegate primary responsibility to the project team.
- Guide project architect in building out a backlog with the correct level of detail and priority given project timeline and other constraints.
- Ensure timely execution of the necessary project activities at the right time to ensure project success from both the client and team perspective.
- Support active projects as a SME/reference on an as-needed basis.
- Lead and participate in strategic client meetings, professionally and expertly, tailoring communication to fit your audience.
- Mentor architects and senior engineers and share technical knowledge with the entire engineering practice.
- Establish tools and practices to enable the AEM competency and project teams.
- Innovate and/or expand upon intellectual property that gives Bounteous a competitive advantage in the industry.
- BS/MS degree, bootcamp graduate, or equivalent self-education
- 10+ years of professional hands-on AEM development experience
- 5+ years of experience in AEM project architecture and team leadership in a professional environment
- Architected and lead teams in launching enterprise platforms using AEM Cloud Service or AEM 6.5
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems (e.g. Salesforce, Mulesoft, Commerce, etc.)
- Solid understanding of systems design, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, caching, CDN and persistence
- Demonstrated experience providing team and practice value outside of direct project work
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.