Denver, CO /
Talent & Culture – Talent /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
We are looking for a Talent Specialist to join the group! This person will introduce fresh talent to our growing teams and support full life-cycle recruitment. You will source and attract people who are passionate about their career path and excited about Bounteous!
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify and successfully onboard team members, fulfilling the needs of our hiring teams and adding to our dynamic culture
- Manage the recruitment life cycle and deliver an impeccable experience to applicants and team members
- Organize weekly status meetings, track recruitment activity, and communicate updates throughout process
- Grow existing partnerships and look for new connections to attract diverse talent, excited about
- Host virtual (for now!) events to share our story and professional growth opportunities within the company.
- Meet applicants and speak to their goals, professional experience, while also sharing our story and the details of the position
- 3+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruitment, specifically within technology and digital sectors; prior experience working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, data-driven, agency environment a plus
- Self-sufficient and capable of liaising with the practice leads, listening to (and understanding) what they want, and delivering quickly
- An understanding of US compliance and employment law and a keen attention to employment documentation
- Ability to create and communicate job descriptions and understand the Bounteous services, offerings, practices, levels, and roles
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (screens, structured, competency-based, etc.) and willingness to learn and adhere to the Bounteous interviewing process
- A keen understanding of market trends and ability to provide input to salary analysis and metrics
- Familiarity with databases, applicant tracking systems, and/or CMS, preferably Lever
- Exceptional communication, consulting, organization, and negotiating skills
- Ability and willingness to be a cultural lynchpin and champion
- Strong decision-making, analytical, and reporting skillsAbility to work from the Denver collaboration center
- A BA/BS degree
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.