Client Service Director
Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA /
Client – Client Service /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Director, Client Service.
This position reports to the VP, Client Service and the right candidate will largely be autonomous in managing his/her account.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilitiees
- Oversee the company’s relationship with a key strategic account in the financial services industry, comprised of varying lines of business or sub-accounts
- Partner with client leaders to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results
- Act as the key liaison between Bounteous and your account(s), comprising $4M-$8M in revenue, with a focus on organic growth and establishing long-term partnerships
- Develop and manage a strategic account management plan that establishes multi-threaded relationships, identify and mitigate threats, develop opportunities and raise our strategic role within the client’s business model
- Immerse yourself into our client's brand and partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
- Articulate and hold the full-range of client leaders’ concerns and acts as a client partner
- Lead new Statement of Work kickoff and customer on-boarding processes with internal stakeholders and systems, including finance, legal, design, and development
- Establish strong working relationships with client and colleagues to foster a collaborative environment for the team to think creatively and solution together
- Drive the decision-making process and participate in key planning milestones
- Guide the design and development teams from initiation through to completion
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Prepare client dashboards, provide reporting and analytics and consultation
- Manage and provide career coaching for 3-4 client service professionals, including daily mentorship and assigning of work, performance assessments, and career development support
- When COVID-19 impacts are resolved, regularly meet in-person with the client teams in Wilmington, Delaware and New York, New York
- Partner with Program Delivery/Project Management team to ensure that work is delivered to client’s satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- 10+ years of client service, digital marketing or account management experience
- Financial services work experience is a significant plus, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attention to detail a must
- People management and mentorship skills and experience
- Deliver client-focused solutions based off client goals
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.