Senior Vice President, Healthcare Center of Excellence
United States /
Business Development – Business Development /
Within Bounteous, the Sr. Vice President Healthcare Center of Excellence is responsible for driving growth within a specific Solution area or Vertical Industry. They oversee the Go To Market Strategy for the CoE including Marketing, Sales, Service Offerings, Intellectual Property, and Partner Strategy.
To be successful, the Sr Vice President, will have to be effective in organizing and executing across multiple different teams using both fully allocated and partially allocated team members.
Healthcare is a critical vertical focus area at Bounteous that includes a wide variety of disciplines including digital strategy, marketing, and technology across a variety of healthcare focus areas including payers, providers, systems, and services.
The objective of the Sr. Vice President will partner with the Managing Director of the Healthcare Business Unit and the EVP of Growth to set and execute a strategy that raises the awareness of Bounteous healthcare services in the market; wins new and interesting healthcare clients; delivers profitable healthcare services that drive client results, and builds healthcare expertise and partnerships for the future.
The Sr. Vice President will be measured by OKRs aligned with the previous items such as total healthcare services revenue across new and existing clients, industry recognition and ranking, healthcare revenue and margin growth, total attributable client revenue and margin, existing company certifications, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating and getting approved a three-year vision for the CoE that outlines what the CoE wants to achieve. This would include aspirational revenue associated with the CoE, target clients and client profile, market perception, etc.
- Obtaining quarterly and annual OKRs for the CoE that enables Bounteous to achieve the objectives stated in the three-year visions
- Partnering with the delivery organizations to identify, prioritize, and build capabilities that meet market needs.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and bringing to market Healthcare Service Offerings that grow the business
- Identifying, prioritizing, and bringing to market healthcare related Intellectual Property around both tools and methodologies that are most important
- Supporting the Healthcare Business Unit in proactively prospecting into and responding to requests from existing clients
- Collaborating with SDR team to prospect into targeted clients
- Independently and with the rest of the CoE produce thought leadership content that incorporates Bounteous unique offerings around Co-Innovation and Digital Flow within the CoE
- Partner with Bounteous marketing team members to plan and execute marketing events and initiatives
- Develop relationships with other industry leaders via networking, professional organizations, etc. that result in an increase of mindshare for Bounteous in the ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Experience creating or growing a healthcare focused professional services practice
- At least 15 years of experience leading digital projects, programs, and initiatives
- Expertise with many parts of the healthcare digital ecosystem including patient engagement, patient experience, insurance companies, EMR/EHR platforms, medical payments, healthcare systems, pharmaceutical, medical devices, etc.
- Previous experience in producing thought leadership, speaking at conferences, and participating in the services sales process
- Experience working for a management consultancy, system integrator, and/or digital agency
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.