Chicago, IL or Toronto, ON or Pittsburgh, PA or Denver, CO
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Digital marketing evolves at a lightning pace, and perhaps nowhere is that more evident than the world of search marketing. If you are excited by change and energized by digital innovation, Bounteous wants you to join our cutting edge team of marketers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform digital advertising analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI
- Create strong, clear reports
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Train clients in digital marketing best practicesJoin our national Google Ads training squad that travels across North America
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Continuously further knowledge of digital marketing, with an emphasis on search
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-5 years of related SEM experience and at least 1 year of experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Experience and familiarity with any of the following: Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Merchant Center, Baidu
- Agency experience (preferred)
- Successfully collaborated with both internal resources and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Has diagnosed, isolated, and resolved complex issues then recommending and implementing strategies to resolve those problems
- Developed strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Presentation skills are sharp
- Background in business analysis, project management, and web analytics
- Up to 25% travel outside of the primary collaboration center
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.