Bounteous Canada is dedicated to being the best customer experience, eCommerce, and strategic partner for clients across North America.
Our team, located in in the bustling downtown Toronto core, is growing rapidly! If you like a fast-paced work environment that is fun, creative, and collaborative, with phenomenal projects, then Bounteous may be the ideal fit for you.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and managing clients across the full spectrum of the customer lifecycle. While some new business development is expected, your primary focus will be on managing clients through day to day solutions and acting as a lead point of contact for ongoing customer relationship development initiatives. This is the perfect role for a talented individual to gain tremendous experience and earn a key position in our company to help drive our growth strategy.
- Liaise between client and agency, managing day-to-day communications, including Contact Reports, meeting agendas, client inputs and feedback, approvals, project milestones and status reports.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities with existing clients to further embed our solutions within our customer’s document workflow processes.
- Support the implementation of solutions that drive customer loyalty and adoption across our user base.
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients, reflective of the Bounteous quality standards.
- Vet and prepare client feedback for internal teams in order to maximize efficiency and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner.
- Builds solid relationships with existing customers to position Bounteous as a valuable and trusted commerce and technology solution provider.
- Develops a strong understanding of how our products work, how our customers use them and being able to effectively deliver solutions for our client’s specific needs.
- Helps us achieve our most important goal – creating successful clients.
- 3-5 years of account management, project management, or client service experience with a software company, eCommerce or Digital agency
- Post-secondary education from a university or community college or equivalent work experience
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to hit the ground running
- Exceptional attention to detail, positive attitude and aptitude for learning new skills
- Strong ability to execute and desire to learn and acquire the knowledge to deliver on goals and targets
- Experience and success with solution strategies
- Previous experience working with E-commerce technology solutions
- Experience with managing teams to deliver SEM, Email, and analytics
- Shopify and/or Magento knowledge and working understanding
- Previous experience in web or software development
- Previous knowledge / experience of agile processes
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities for professional development
- Health benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO (Paid time off) policy
- Extensive health and wellness programs, and initiatives
- Creative, fun, pet-friendly work environment
- Monthly team events: Bonfire, Jay’s game, Axe-throwing and more
- Internal office activities, including Yoga classes, Game nights & more!
- Corporate gym discounts
- Weekly catered Lunch
Bounteous offers competitive compensation, benefits, training opportunities, and a killer downtown Toronto office. Did we mention we like beer and pizza? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send us an application with all the particulars (resume, portfolio, Dribble accounts, etc.).
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.