Brand Marketing Specialist
Chicago, IL or Pittsburgh, PA /
Growth – Marketing /
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist to join our growing team! This person will be a key player in building relationships and growing Bounteous brand recognition with our technology partners, prospects, and clients.
They will work closely with the Bounteous business development team and practice leaders to develop and grow relationships in key verticals, ultimately driving marketing qualified leads.
The marketing vision at Bounteous is to enable greater visibility and create more opportunities to reach key stakeholders at pivotal turning points in the decision-making process. Through our industry partnerships and joint offerings, we distinguish Bounteous from other channel and brand partners by providing unique POVs and paving the way in providing best-in-class digital experience solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing programs such as email campaigns, event, social media, and content marketing
- Establish regular touch points with key stakeholders to discuss new prospects, existing accounts, marketing plans, and align on next-steps
- Help the team lead and track internal and external status calls
- Highlight joint offerings and success stories by coordinating press releases, case studies, sales materials, award applications, and other marketing collateral
- Execute high-quality marketing events with partners such as conferences, webinars, and in-market events that drive leads
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners, develop content and perform outreach to drive event attendance
- Perform post-event outreach and follow-ups
- Assist in developing speaker proposals and talk tracks for our thought leaders at industry conferences
- Encourage and enable partner social media promotion
- Identify industry trends, attend partner webinars, and review analyst reports in order to leverage key learnings and share insights with members of the larger team
- Maintain content calendars, email results trackers, and collaborate with product SMEs on development of blogs and white papers
- Attend industry events such as meet-ups, association events, conferences, and trade shows to provide feedback on market and product trends
- Generate marketing qualified leads through regular email marketing campaign deployments
- Become well-versed in partner solution offerings and products
- 2-5 years previous experience in consulting or with a digital agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with partner marketing and sales contacts
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics preferred
- Marketing, business, or communications degree preferred
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.