Analytics and Insight
Bounteous partners with organizations to deliver best-in-class solutions. Drawing on our expertise in strategy, design, engineering, analytics, and marketing, we work in a way that considers the whole business for the long term. By engaging across disciplines, we collaborate with clients to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results.
We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Data Scientist on our Analytics and Insight Team!
- Responsible for producing client-ready deliverables (e.g., decision models and other quantitative tools)
- Leads modeling workshops with clients
- Executes prototypes, new methodological concepts and pilot programs for R&D purposes
- Responsible for providing complete and high quality client-ready models
- Assesses definition of priority metrics and reports for a range of partners
- Implements strategy and applies new technology and trends to current vision and strategic goals
- Responsible for client-ready deliverables and client communication including one monthly short-form POV, one quarterly in-depth analysis
- Contribute to Bounteous annual trends report
- Builds and leads internal team, assesses needs & skills, distributes assignments and workloads appropriately, leads individual and group professional development
- Responsible for defining and communicating high quality workflows and team processes
- A Bachelor’s degree demonstrating skills in quantitative and scientific methods (math, statistics, science, quantitative finance, etc.); advanced degrees a plus
- Experience with statistical and mathematical languages such as R or SPSS. Must be a “power user” with Excel
- Creative problem solving is a requirement
- Experience with machine learning platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.
- Has managed projects autonomously is required
- Experience with leading teams is preferred
- Must be proficient in research, statistical methods, financial models, Monte Carlo simulations and other quantitative methods
- Must have an interest and aptitude for mastering a variety of technical topics including mathematical methods, programming, technical professions, and industries
- A high level of skill with speaking, writing, and client interaction is required
- Attention to detail with writing and models is required