Business Intelligence Analyst
Strategy & Insights – Analytics & Intelligence /
The Bounteous Business Intelligence team is currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who can lead reporting, dashboarding, and analysis for strategic clients. The right candidate should have a strong understanding of digital analytics, data visualization, marketing tactics and strategies, enabling strong recommendations and insights in program reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop regular and ad hoc analyses rooted in drawing out insights and optimization
- Work with internal teams and clients to strategize and implement analytics measurement plans
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, work with data science and data implementation teams as necessary to ensure proper data tracking and aggregation
- Provide quality assurance of data on an ongoing basis, identifying and correcting inaccuracies
- Work directly with clients in presenting analysis and reporting on ongoing marketing initiatives
- Manage and grow analytics partnerships, staying on top of cutting edge technologies and vendors
- Recognize opportunities for efficiencies in processes, and work appropriately across teams to realize enhancements
- 4+ years digital analytics experience
- 2+ years experience in at least two of the following data viz platforms: Tableau, PowerBI, Looker
- Keen eye for developing insightful data visualization and passion for data storytelling
- Has focused on one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics.
- A degree in IT, Digital Marketing Analytics, or related field plus internship experience in digital analytics
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Strong proficiency in excel
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
- Ability to clearly explain technical ideas verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent projects
- A team player that can lead analytics projects and rally colleagues around a shared vision
- Desire and talent for presenting data to clients and colleagues
- R knowledge or can speak to big data
- Experience with BigQuery and SQL is a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.