Senior Account Manager
Bounteous partners with organizations to deliver best-in-class solutions. Drawing our expertise in strategy, design, engineering, analytics, and marketing, we work in a way that considers the whole business for the long term. By engaging across our disciplines, we collaborate with clients to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results.
Our Client Service team is growing and looking for a Senior Account Manager who can support and continue to build upon our client partnerships. This person is not just a relationship builder, they are instrumental in our success and serve as a motivator to junior team members. If this sounds like your jam, we'd like to meet you!
- Strengthen current relationships with our clients while also identifying opportunities to grow the partnership
- Work alongside Client Service Executive(s) to ensure all teams are working effectively to exceed client expectations and surpass agency business goals
- Focus on strategy and plan for senior level relationships as well as client growth
- Know our client and become a subject matter expert on their product or service to successfully identify key goals and objectives
- Act as an ambassador for Bounteous externally and serve as leader internally
- Communicate client and agency team expectations to ensure successful alignment
- Manage budgets, billing, profitability and forecasting as well as assist in annual planning
- Key advisor on new business related issues
- At least four years of college education and three to five years of professional experience, preferably in an agency or consultative environment
- Proven success in strategic account management for eCommerce provider and/or eBusiness systems integrator
- Solid CRM experience, specifically with Adobe Campaign
- Passion for digital marketing and remaining at the forefront of client research and trends
- Demonstrable understanding of technical, creative and development project lifecycles, specifically for digital solutions
- Think creatively and work collaboratively to develop and execute business strategies
- Exemplary written and unmatched, persuasive communication skills
- An ability to multi-task and prioritize is critical to the success of this role
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.