All Locations /
Technology – Solution Engineering /
We are looking for an iOS Developer who can create custom applications. This position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues, while working in a distributed environment with a talented team of engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write well-designed, efficient code that works across devices
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the rapidly evolving mobile world
- Develop mission-critical user experiences
- Actively participate in client meetings
- Build mobile applications for iOS leveraging the full range of device capabilities
- 3+ years of professional hands-on iOS Development experience
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- Built apps using: Swift and Objective-C
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent
- Be willing to work with the latest iOS tools and technologies
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with platforms other than iOS; specifically Android or React Native would be a bonus
- Willingness to learn and work with React Native and other technologies beyond native iOS development
- Worked in an Agile development, specifically SCRUM, is preferred
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.